Why become a member? ×

Awesome Squier Jazz bass now only £250

stingrayPete1977

OK I love this bass as I pretty much built it! but it has no B string and I am saving up for a double bass :)

Affinity Squier Jazz bass but with-
Bartolini pickups
EBS preamp hidden behind control plate.
Badass II bridge.
Jack socket drilled into body to allow original plate to be used for Volume, Treble, Bass, PU Blend controls.
Genuine 3 ply B/W/B Fender pickguard.
Fret edges dressed in neatly, no sharp edges here.
Small Affinity range tuners replaced with full size open tuners, hold in tune perfectly.
Pikey eBay Fender logo that is actually green up close :D

Really light weight bass for anyone with a bad back but with a massive sound and playability to equal basses of much more value, I have never played a genuine Fender Jazz that has come even close to this bass!

Cost to build another would be well over £500, I am looking for [b]£250[/b] :) ( the bridge, pickups and preamp are worth most of that IMO) some soft dents etc, this was gigged most weekends for about 4 years.

Collection from Stafford area preffered :)

Last price drop, I'd rather keep it or sell it in parts than for less than £250.

Edited by stingrayPete1977

Quick bump as the snow has thwarted the basschatter due to view it tomorrow, a final price drop to go with it but its the last one and a firm one, check the price of a leo quan badassII, pair of Barts and an ebs active preamp before trying to offer me less :)

Edited by stingrayPete1977