Why become a member? ×

Sold Please Remove

Dr_Tom

SOLD

Hi All,

Selling my Stagg ACB1006CE Electro-Acoustic Bass in Black.

In great condition, but the strings could do with replacing. Selling because I never use it and my wife is getting at me for it taking up space in the spare bedroom....

Here's a link to the Stagg website with the details: [url="http://www.staggmusic.com/en/product_detail/ab1006ce-bk.html?backp=1"]http://www.staggmusi...bk.html?backp=1[/url]

I bought this for £200 and it appears to still be going for £180 new after a quick search on Google. I think with its condition it is still worth £100, but since the strings could do with replacing I'm looking for £90 incl. P&P.

I am also looking for a portable 4-track digital recorder (such as the Tascam DP-004) or a set of Jazz pickups such as Seymour Duncans or Wizards, and would be willing to swap for one of these items

Cheers
Tom

[attachment=128989:IMG_1809.jpg]
[attachment=128990:IMG_1810.jpg]
[attachment=128991:IMG_1811.jpg]
[attachment=128992:IMG_1812.jpg]
[attachment=128993:IMG_1813.jpg]
[attachment=128994:IMG_1814.jpg]
[attachment=128996:IMG_1815.JPG]

Edited by Dr_Tom

Hey,

Sorry for only just replying.

The sound and build quality are both really quite good. It's got a good volume to it and manages to create some good lows but without sounding muddy, copes very well alongside an acoustic guitar. Its nice to play, the body isn't too bulky, I quite like the bowl body, although the neck is obviously the heavier of the body and neck and so it can be a little awkward to play should you choose to do so stood up.

Good sound plugged in as well (usually just gone through the PA) and the EQ switches means you can get quite a variety

Any more questions just ask.

Cheers
Tom

[quote name='joeystrange' timestamp='1362665490' post='2003003']
Looks decent. What's the sound and build quality like?
I'm after an acoustic for a few gigs and can't afford anything spectacular.
[/quote]