Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£550

Paul S

Putting out a feeler to see if anyone might be interested.

I have a Fender Power Jazz Special, bought here a couple of years back. MIJ mid 80s, pearl white with black headstock, in extremely good condition. This is the active one with a switchable passive mode/mid boost/parametric sweep etc. Neck is Jazz width and depth. Currently fitted with a Hipshot detuner, Gotoh bridge and Dr Marcus Miller strings. When I got it someone had changed the P-pickup for a Seymour Duncan one. I honestly haven't even looked to see which but would guess a SDP-3 from the sound. I would value this as it is at £550.

It is gorgeous. A rock machine. But it is nearly 10lbs and too heavy for me to wear for long.

I am interested in trading this for a TC Electronic RH450 with a RC4 foot controller.

Wanna swap?

A couple of old pictures - I'll take some more if there is any interest.

[attachment=129096:Powerjazz1.jpg][attachment=129097:Powerjazz2.jpg]

Edited by Paul S

White Duff Mckagan-a-like basses must be like buses - none for ages then suddenly three along at once.

Like cetera's one, this is the real deal. But unlike his, it is active. Whatever your preference.

I put it up for trade as it is easier for both ends of the deal to achieve value I think. RH450 with foot control is easy enough to get but you would be hard pushed to find another bass like this in this condition for this price!! This one would include a decent, if worn, EBS hard shell case.

Selling options, of course. As is for £550. -£45 without the detuner, -£20 without the bridge but BBOT back on, -£20 without the strings (which have had maybe 4 hours use) -£20 for a gig bag, rather than the case. All plus postage or collection from south Essex.

I'll take some more pics later if i get a chance.