Why become a member? ×

BFM materials *SOLD*

Paul_C

It's become clear that I'm not going to have the time to build cabs officially, so I'm considering unloading all the materials I've accumulated - I've most of the bits needed to build a couple of Omni 10.5s if anyone is interested, and some stuff left over ( speakers/handles etc.)

If there's anything you're after give me a call and we can thrash out a price - I'll post a full list when I get back from a short holiday (end of next week)

Paul.

Edited by Paul_C

[quote name='Paul_C' post='205926' date='May 25 2008, 12:39 PM']It's become clear that I'm not going to have the time to build cabs officially, so I'm considering unloading all the materials I've accumulated - I've most of the bits needed to build a couple of Omni 10.5s if anyone is interested, and some stuff left over ( speakers/handles etc.)

If there's anything you're after give me a call and we can thrash out a price - I'll post a full list when I get back from a short holiday (end of next week)

Paul.[/quote]

Back from holiday, I'll reply to all enquiries when I have a moment

P.

[quote name='Paul_C' post='209015' date='May 29 2008, 04:48 PM']Back from holiday, I'll reply to all enquiries when I have a moment

P.[/quote]

bloody computers !

I haven't forgotten, the PC conked out and I had to buy a new base unit - so all the bits will be paying for that !

I'll reply (when I have a moment) to all who have enquired in date order until all has gone - apologies for the delay...

Paul.

[quote name='Paul_C' post='210077' date='May 31 2008, 12:31 PM']bloody computers !

I haven't forgotten, the PC conked out and I had to buy a new base unit - so all the bits will be paying for that !

I'll reply (when I have a moment) to all who have enquired in date order until all has gone - apologies for the delay...

Paul.[/quote]

the first person to ask has bought the lot - so no need for a list :)

P.