Why become a member? ×

Fuzzrocious Pedals at Joe's Pedals!

plunkrock

Fuzzrocious pedals to buy in the UK - no getting humped on tax!

[url="http://www.joespedals.com/acatalog/Fuzzrocious_Pedals.html"]http://www.joespedal...ous_Pedals.html[/url]

Just picked up a Rat Tail, going to try it out against my Agro and the loser is getting bumped! Pumped! :D

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1362783590' post='2004919']
Yes everyone go and buy :-D lol.
The Rat Tail is such a versatile overdrive/distortion!

Si
[/quote]

Yes sir !!!

Rat tail (modded) now ordered.

THanks for flagging this up plunkrock. I wasn't aware of this seller.

[quote name='hamfist' timestamp='1362812911' post='2005050']
Yes sir !!!

Rat tail (modded) now ordered.

THanks for flagging this up plunkrock. I wasn't aware of this seller.
[/quote]

You won't regret it - I've got the Rat King and it's a fantastic pedal for bass.

Yes Joes have only just taken delivery of the Fuzzrocious, first UK dealer to take the plunge, so definitely deserves kudos, he stocks a lot of interesting boutique pedals from around the world :)
Glad people are getting involved, hopefully this will lead to more Fuzzrocious over here :)

Si

[quote name='GazWills' timestamp='1362951366' post='2006736']
great to see a UK company offering fuzzrocious pedals, though to be honest, still much cheaper (even with tax) importing from prymaxe in the states!!
[/quote]

How much is import tax? I'm tempted to order one from FUZZROCIOUS direct, but at least through Joe's I shouldnt have to wait too long?

I know prymaxe always have offers on - at the moment you get $22.50 off pedals in the fuzzrocious price range, so an OSD would be $132.50 (US) plus postage (from memory, around $35).. .sooo, about £100 inc postage for something costing £135 in the UK. if you get hit for import tax, it'll prob be a tenner cheaper buying from the states. last 2 pedals i've bought from prymaxe have got through without taxes though ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Certain US stores and we'll known small builders (I won't name names since it's actually illegal) will mark down the value of the package to make it sail through customs. I've bought a few pedals from the US and only paid charges on around a third of them.