Why become a member? ×

SOLD**Squier Vintage Modified Jazz**SOLD

Guest MoJo

Guest MoJo

Bought off a fellow Basschatter only a few weeks ago. It's a superb bass, very playable with a nice low action just begs to be picked up and played. The 'Duncan Designed' pick-ups produce a very pleasing, typically Jazz range of tones including a lovely slap and pop sound. One or two tiny dings in the lacquer but you'd really have to look closely. Recent new strings

I've found out that I'm more of a 'brutish P-bass' man and I'd hate to see this sitting on it's stand gathering dust when there's someone out there who'd make better use of it.

I'm looking for £160 or very nearest plus shipping (I'm willing to meet up within a reasonable distance or it can be collected from my West Midlands home)

Edited by bassman2790

Guest MoJo

The back edge of the pick-up is 44mm from the front edge of the bridge. Can you tell from that? If not is there any other measurement I can take that would answer the question?

Cheers, Mark

Guest MoJo

Cheers Parker
It's a great guitar but I've discovered that the Jazz thing is not for me...horses for courses. I'm sure someone is going to love it.

Mark

Guest MoJo

The bass has sold on eBay in just over a hour of it being put on there. Thanks for all who've shown interest. :)

Mark