Why become a member? ×

Tab request- Grease!

grease

Hi,
I'm a beginner bass player, can play a few basic riffs, scales but only played on and off for a few weeks. I've been asked to play in an amateur drama production of Grease, audience of a few hundred. I've got tab for summer loving (easy) and you're the one that I want (not easy!) but can't find tab for anything else.

Specifically I need the greased Lightning bassline and something for the title song, Grease is the word. Ideally i need to play something other than just root notes.

Grateful for any help, hope this is posted in the right section!

Here is a link to most of the songs. They don`t have any bass tab but the chords are there. Just have a listen and make something up that sounds about right.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?search_type=title&value=grease+soundtrack

Thanks for the advice! I've already looked for youtube vids of the songs but there's nothing :(

I have the chords but can't 'make anything up' as I don't have the skills! I can play root notes in rhythm but thats all. Greased lightning in particular really seems to require a riff but I can't find a tab anywhere