Why become a member? ×

FS/FT 1988 2 EQ Musicman Stringray Trans Red SOLD..!
£900

ozzy138

My nicely mojo'd and wonderfully played in Stingray has been put away for far to long so I think its about time she got the use and love she deserves. Ive had her since 1992 or so and was my main gigging bass until I turned to a Spector about 3 years ago, i now it seems have gone all Fender again so she is up for sale.

She has the usual small dinks and dents you would expect from a bass this old and ive tried to photograph the couple of "roadworn" marks she has. The pics dont seem to be showing up the fact its a trans Red nor the fantastic grain on the neck

The bass was last set up professionally about 10 months ago and has sat in her case pretty much constantly until I put a new set of Slinkys on her and added a set of Ernie Ball string mutes a couple of weeks ago... Oh, she also has some schaller strap locks on her... the originals have long since disappeared im afraid

She comes complete with a Stingray case

Im based on the Essex/East London border and happy to drop off or meet part way as long as the distance isn't in light years away, i also have no problem with using a courier

The iphone pics are not the best so please give me a shout if you would like better ones

Trade wise, nothing with more than 4 strings and probably either P or Jazz shaped.....

Edited by ozzy138