Why become a member? ×

Fender Squier Japan 1984 A-Series 32" Precision (WITHDRAWN)
£395

tedmanzie

[b][b]Fender Squier [/b]1984 A-Series 32" Precision MIJ Medium Scale Bass, all original.[/b]

[size=3][size=4]O[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ne of the excellent and highly rated early Japanese Squiers. [/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Currently strung with TI Flats. This is a lovely bass, [/font][/color][i]really[/i][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] great neck, I would describe it as nicely chunky with slightly chamfered fretboard edges.[/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lightweight, I don't have scales here but I'm guessing 8lbs max as it feels lighter than my 8lb 8oz full size P (if weight is crucial i'll take it to work to weigh it). [/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Frets are on the medium jumbo side and in very good condition, no sharp edges at all and I have had it professionally set up with a low action and no buzzes. Neck is dead straight.[/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neck and headstock is in good condition,(some scratches on the back of the headstock) but it does have several dings on the body - around the strap buttons and underside, and [i]lots[/i] of small surface marks, scuffs etc - and one tiny ding on the upper side of the neck at around 3rd fret. Please download the full set of images for more info. It looks vintage, its 28 years old. Its a superb player but the body is certainly is not in mint condition, so if that's your thing look away![/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The sound is FAT. I play this one with the tone rolled almost completely off and it has a tubby thick sound with super chunky low end. Has Thomastik Flats on at the moment.[/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Medium scale - you don't see many of these around! Obviously the neck is slightly shorter but the whole bass is slightly scaled down compared to a full size P.[/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No case, but will be well packed. I have sold several basses on here, please check my feedback.[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Any questions please ask. I can email you the original jpgs, and I'm in Kingston SW London/Surrey - you're welcome to check it out.[/font][/color]

[s]For Sale £395 posted (trades - possibly other P's but more interested in a sale)[/s][/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]WITHDRAWN - decided to keep it :)

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ted[/font][/color][/size]

[attachment=130860:DSCF7442.JPG] [attachment=130861:DSCF7443.JPG] [/size][size=3][attachment=130863:DSCF7452.JPG] [/size]

[size=3][attachment=130862:DSCF7450.JPG] [attachment=130864:DSCF7456.JPG] [attachment=130865:DSCF7464.JPG] [/size]

[size=3][attachment=130866:DSCF7465.JPG] [attachment=130867:DSCF7468.JPG][/size]

Edited by tedmanzie