Why become a member? ×

Sold! - FS: Bitsa Jazz, Sunburst/Maple, Pearl Blocks - Sold!
£350

Telebass

This is for sale due to my off-the-wall purchase of a Mustang Bass earlier this month. Its condition is good, somewhere between a Closet Classic and a light relic. I've gigged it a fair few times, and its previous owner (Rasta of this parish) gigged it lots. The only ding worth noting is a slight dink in the neck binding around the 14th fret, G side. Never noticed it in playing. (Pictured).

Specs.

Body: Solid but of unknown origin. 3-tone sunburst in the traditional style.

Pickguard: Standard black/white/black.

Neck: Allparts Jazz, 'chunky' profile, pearl blocks, white binding. Noticeably figured and heavily flamed

Hardware: Wilkinson HWJB200 tuners, giving the look of the 1966-75 era, longer stemmed than the later Schallers. Bridge is Fender Mexican standard. Control plate is genuine Fender. Fender neckplate. Standard strap buttons.

Electrics: Lindy Fralin Jazz set, very nice! Controls are by our very own KioGon, with genuine Fender knobs.

Play really well, and with the chunky profile, it's not a neck that moves much. A Geddy Lee it isn't! But it's a nice handful, round, not ridiculous.

Comes in a used but sound reproduction tweed hard case.

Price includes delivery!
[attachment=131129:Dscf0730.jpg]
[attachment=131130:Dscf0729.jpg]
[attachment=131131:Dscf0733.jpg]
[attachment=131132:Dscf0734.jpg]

Edited by Telebass

Ah yes, definitely one bass i really miss, but alas i'm skint after a recent 5 string purchase.

Great bass this folks, superb neck - probably the best jazz neck I've played and well Lindy's as well...top notch and a lot of bass for the money. Who ever buys this will not be disappointed. Good luck with the sale mate, Telebass is a top chap too. :)

I can vouch this bass really is superb, it used to be mine! Far superior to my current US jazz in just about everyway...wish I had the funds to have it back as I really miss that neck and those Lindy's :)

• 2 weeks later...