Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn......going nowhere
£350

Guest MoJo

I didn't think I'd be offering this up so soon but, after a lot of heart searching, I've decided to let it go. I sold this guitar once before and very soon regretted it. After 4 years, I tracked it down and managed to buy it back. I remembered it's Japanese build quality and the huge array of tones available. What I didn't remember is that it weighs 10lbs, far too much for my tired 51 year old shoulders and so, gets left behind in favour of my 8.5lb P-bass.

As I mentioned, the build quality is second to none and each humbucker is fitted with a coil tap giving quite a tonal palette. The birdseye maple cap, translucent blue finish and cream bind make it a real looker. Has a number of very minor knocks/chips and the hardware is suitably tarnished in keeping with a working instrument of this age.Comes in old, but good, padded gig bag.

Final price drop before it goes on ebay £250 shipped (PayPal gift fine) Edited by MoJo

[quote name='Shockwave' timestamp='1364752006' post='2030426']
Mmmm, this is lovely! Interested in my 9lbs Brubaker Brute?
[/quote]

Not my cup of tea but thanks for the interest

Played it tonight and the tones coming out of it are sublime. I'm going to have to find another way of dealing with the weight issue (maybe lose a few pounds myself).
Thanks for the offers but I can't let this go