Why become a member? ×

withdrawn
£1111

BassMate14

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know that this is not cheap, but you can get an amp that is almost new with a warranty of two more years. I took a look at the other offers for a M6 , and they were in the same price while being older without warranty. I am confident someone is going to be very satisfied with this deal. I guess it is just a lot of money for a piece of equipment in this time of the year when many people are focused on their holidays, especially if you consider the general state of the economic system in Europe. I got lots of trade offers, but I am definately going for a straight sale with this one. I still play the amp at home, but I have switched to In Ear monitoring with all my bands.

I bought this amp because I believe it is the best sounding amp of all. I had a lot of other high end amps to compare it to, and the Mesa stood head and shoulders above the rest. It has a unique punch and delivers a gutsy tone that really cuts through. The amount of views show that many desire to grab this amp.

Edited by Johannes Oehl

I use a Boss GT10B combined with a Xotic BB preamp and a Hughes and Kettner Tube Factor. The key to a good In Ear sound are the headphones, I use the StageDiver SD-3. So far I am very excited about this setup. It was over £1000, but I think it was worth it. If you are used to good sounding amps and cabinets, you will not be satisfied with a cheap setup.