Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!
£600

onemanband

[color=#282828][size=4]Hi,
I have very reluctantly decided to sell my Gibson short scale SG bass, as it remains un-played recently.
[i][b]This is a cherry red, SG standard bass, NOT the cheaper "faded" version. The bass has been upgraded with the Hipshot Supertone Bridge for much improved sustain and perfect intonation, and a Graphite nut for perfect smooth tuning.[/b] [/i][/size][/color]
[i]The bridge is made as a direct replacement and therefore there have been no "modifications" made to the instrument and the original 3 point Gibson bridge (supplied), can easily be re-fitted, should the buyer wish to revert to the original "vintage" characteristics![/i]
[color=#282828][size=4][i]A thumb rest has also been fitted, placed midway between both pickups on bass side (see photo.. 2 slight blemishes where it has been moved).[/i][/size][/color]
[color=#282828][size=4]2007, in excellent condition and in original Gibson fitted case[i] (also in good condition, all locks & catches in working order!![attachment=132613:IMG_0277.jpg][attachment=132614:IMG_0279.jpg]:[attachment=132740:IMG_0355.jpg][/i][/size][/color]

Edited by onemanband