Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Jarhead

0175westwood29

im posting this after a recent deal went thru with loads of problems!

it all started very well indeed, lots of contact and payment made quickly and delivery address sent.

its from here that things went very wrong, Zach agreed to sent the amp (a terror bass 1000) with an next day courier before the bank holiday weekend. nothing ever showed up so i messaged him..... no reply i waited till after the weekend and nothing turned up in the following week. i messaged again but still had no reply it was at this point i noticed that the previous message had not been read yet.

i heard nothing till the following monday when i was told that the courier had failed to show and would be sent asap on a next day delivery.

another 3 days passed with no sign of my amp, at this point after an angry message that was again not read i did some investigating myself and found him on facebook through his band and to my shock found out that he was on a country wide tour!

i wnt go on but when i finally received the amp about 4 and a half weeks after i paid for it, and apparently it had tried to be delivered 3 times.... i struggle to believe how you can miss a courier three times i understand if there are serious problems with family but atleast you let the buyer know.

i really do want to say i never let my anger at the situation get the better of me but always firm but fair.

but i would strongly advice against dealling with zach unless you are selling to him.

one final note that when the amp turned up this is how it was packaged

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg72/0175westwood29/IMG_0810.jpg

dnt think im alone when i say this is unexceptable!!

andy

I am still waiting nearly 8 weeks after paying for an amp (sold as faulty, not working). Payment was sent 19 Feb 2013 and an extra £10 for beer money for effort of packing the amp was included. Still no amp :([size=4]. Emails and pms not replied to since 27 March. FB and emails to band members - they are helpful, but still no amp. Guess I put this one down to experience chaps unless someone knows Zach personally and can help. I can provide audit trail to show payment was made, when and where etc. This is the only BC purchase/sale that has gone wrong for me, sadly there will always be exceptions I guess.[/size]

Edited by 3below

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...