Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Musicman SUB (White) £350 inc UK P&P
£350

Me And My Bass

Right, bought this back for the 3rd time last week from the forum! Everytime l have sold it l have missed it sorely, but l really need the cash to get a new cab & recording computer. Bit of me kind of wanted to keep a hold of it as they are quite rare in white & it blows the new sterling sub's l have tried out the water. IMO every bit as good as a USA ray.
Great sounding bass, usual marks, scuffs & wear expected from a giging axe.

Taken from my last advert on it -

[b][i]Dave wrote (hope you dont mind mate) -[/i][/b]
[b][i]When I got the bass it had a broken tuning peg, had a horrible rattle somewhere and the neck had been badly refinished at some point. I got a local luthier to strip the neck back and oil it like the stingray necks on more expensive models. He fixed the tuner, located and repaired the rattle, gave it a fret dress/polish and gave it a full set up with ernieball strings. The result is a great sounding and very playable bass Scratch plate was removed before I got it.[/i][/b]

Serial number is 000154 which could make it an early one. Condition is as above but I would recommend a new setup and re-string on it as the ones on it are deed.

Asking [u][b]£350[/b][/u] which includes a hardcase & UK postage. Bank transfer prefered but l can take paypal (with the fee's paid).

Thanks Chris!

NEW PICTURES COMING TONIGHT!

Pictures are promised . . . . . (l took the strings off there as they were done, l will include a new set with the bass to the new owner).

Excuse the awful bedsheets lol

[attachment=133243:IMG_0663.JPG] [attachment=133244:IMG_0662.JPG]
[attachment=133245:IMG_0666.JPG] [attachment=133246:IMG_0665.JPG]