Why become a member? ×

Blade B15 with East J Retro SOLD Subject to the usual.
£475

BassBunny

Hi, I recently bought a Blade B-15 bass from Mattbass6 who was an absolute dream to deal with by the way. When he bought it the electrics had been changed to standard Jazz V/V/T and the "mid" boost removed.
I understand that it had an East J-Retro in it at some time and even though it was awesome in passive mode, I decided to put an East back into it. This has transformed it and is better than any Jazz type I have ever played. The pick-ups are absolutely fantastic and have that typical Jazz "growl"
It is in good condition but does have a few minor dinks here and there but nothing major.

It has recently been to a bass tech who cleaned it from top to bottom, straightened the neck, lowered the action and put a fresh set of strings on it. It plays like a dream. The price is £475 or I may be persuaded to remove the East and adjust the valuation.
Thanks for looking.
[attachment=133211:Blade1.JPG][attachment=133212:Blade2.JPG][attachment=133213:Blade3.JPG][attachment=133214:Blade4.JPG][attachment=133215:Blade5.JPG][attachment=133216:Blade6.JPG]

Edited by BassBunny