Why become a member? ×

My LMK for your F1

whynot

I have a Markbass LMK with rack ears in great condition. Very happy with it but I'm thinking about going half the size as in an F1. I don't really need to 2 channel option of the LMK.
So wondering if anyone would be interested in a straight swap.

[quote name='chris_b' post='209638' date='May 30 2008, 02:32 PM']What's you FS price?[/quote]
Not for sale I'm afraid as I'm very happy with the amp.
A straight swap for an F1 is all I'm looking for.

[quote name='whynot' post='209699' date='May 30 2008, 03:45 PM']Not for sale I'm afraid as I'm very happy with the amp.
A straight swap for an F1 is all I'm looking for.[/quote]

hmmm...you might have to be prepared to pay somehting in between. Both are exceptional amps, I'm very pleased with my F1 (ferrari red!). good luck!

Mark Bass LMK Bass Head MRRP £780
Mark Bass F1 MRRP £845

Edited by carlosfandango

[quote name='carlosfandango' post='209710' date='May 30 2008, 04:00 PM']hmmm...you might have to be prepared to pay somehting in between. Both are exceptional amps, I'm very pleased with my F1 (ferrari red!). good luck!

Mark Bass LMK Bass Head MRRP £780
Mark Bass F1 MRRP £845[/quote]
Both can be bought new for close to the £550 mark although when you look at the RRP it does appear a bigger difference.
I don't hold out much hope to be honest as the F1 is a newer model and guess people will be very happy and holding on, but worth a try. The 2nd channel with seperate eq is in the LMKs favour so any players who jump between 2 instruments in one set may find this very useful. Plus I can provide a footswitch.