Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2006 Fender USA 75 Vintage Reissue Jazz Bass: SOLD
£900

For sale is a 2006 Fender USA Vintage Reissue Jazz bass and Fender Tolex Case (with keys). It is in super condition and I am struggling to find a mark on the bass.

The case is in good condition too with a few marks but no tears that I can see in the tolex. It is currently strung with a brand new set of DR Sunbeams and plays wonderfully with a nice medium low action.

Weight-wise, it's probably around 9lbs, so a decent light piece of Ash and a great balance on the strap.It doesn't have the ashtrays or any of the other case candy unfortunately and there are no holes drilled in the body to mount it.

I would rather the bass was picked up or am happy to meet somewhere, but would be willing to post if necessary. Price-wise I'm looking for £875.

I'm in a bit of a quandary as I'm not sure whether to pass this Jazz bass on or the Stingray HH I currently have for sale too. I guess I'll keep whichever one doesn't sell first :)

Both basses are also for sale on Ebay for more money!

Here's a link to the Stingray advert:

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/206696-for-sale-2007-musicman-stingray-4-hh-l850/page__fromsearch__1

Edited by Old Horse Murphy