Why become a member? ×

Status Groove 4 string WITHDRAWN
£250

Merton

WITHDRAWN

If you've seen my Eden sale ad, you know I don't want to sell that. I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to sell this. I bought it a couple of years back with some inheritance money as a way to remember my nan who had always supported my music. However I'm in such a situation right now that I can't afford to keep it. :(

It's got its fair share of battle scars, buckle rash etc but it plays superbly and sounds immense with the Status Halfwounds on it - I've been running it passively with no battery all the time I've had it.

I'll supply with an old Status gig bag.

WITHDRAWN

[attachment=134370:IMG_2069.jpg]

[attachment=134372:IMG_2071.JPG]

[attachment=134374:IMG_2073.JPG]

Edited by Merton

Very nice, are the machineheads replacements? I've had a few of these and they are great basses, I'm tempted - does the active circuit work ok as I note you've said you ran it in passive mode? Cheers

Hi Ash,

I certainly never changed the machineheads but I do agree they don't seem to be standard Status spec.

The active circuit is fine, I just like my basses passive thesedays :)

Cheers,
Mert

[quote name='Bobby K' timestamp='1368051324' post='2072688']
Sorry to hear you're needing to sell this mate, it obviously means a lot to you. :mellow: - been there myself with a couple of basses :(

[/quote]

+1 :(

All the best mate.

Cheers guys, it really is tearing me up. I'm re-doing my sums at the moment and there's a chance I can stretch to keep this with everything else going but if not it's potentially on hold for Ash :)