Why become a member? ×

Anyone ever seen one?

Painy

[quote name='BetaFunk' timestamp='1368655294' post='2079990']
I was really looking forward to our history of Coiffure by one our learned BCers (or stating the obvious as is often the case) and just thought it might start with something like..............'The Mullett, unlike the Bouffant..........'

I'm sure it would have ended with Fenders are overrated and you should have bought a Stingray though. :)
[/quote]

I bought a Stingray once but found it gave me too much frizz and sold it to a chav from Wolverhampton . And funnily enough , Bernard Boufant was once my pseudonym when I played on a record I didn't want to be associated with .

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1368656783' post='2080013']
I bought a Stingray once but found it gave me too much frizz and sold it to a chav from Wolverhampton . And funnily enough , Bernard Boufant was once my pseudonym when I played on a record I didn't want to be associated with .
[/quote]
Get ready for for the BC police to descend after such Stingray talk.

In your Bernard Bouffant phase when you restrung your Stingray did you stand back and looking admiringly at it say 'because you're worth it'?

[quote name='BetaFunk' timestamp='1368657954' post='2080023']
In your Bernard Bouffant phase when you restrung your Stingray did you stand back and looking admiringly at it say 'because you're worth it'?
[/quote]

I would have done , had it not been for the fact that I suffer from low self - esteem and am not in fact " worth it " , or at least I dont think so .

Edited by Dingus

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1368660249' post='2080045']
I would have done , had it not been for the fact that I suffer from low self - esteem and am not in fact " worth it " , or at least I dont think so .
[/quote]
:D

Sadly i cannot talk of bouffants since shampooing my hair with 'Wash and Gone' some years ago. :)