Why become a member? ×

Fender "Pawn Shop" Mustang Bass SOLD 22/5/2013
£600

onemanband

Hi, for sale is my recently acquired (from new) Fender "Pawn Shop" Mustang bass. As new, selling as it is un-played in favour of my new Gibson EB 2013.
The bridge saddles 1 & 2 have been modified by a local luthier (see image), as strings 1 & 2 were slightly out of line with the pickup pole pieces and with the fingerboard; these are now perfect, as is the setup and intonation.
The bass has also been fitted with a hand crafted tortoiseshell pick guard (my preference), but the original pearloid pick guard will be supplied or can re-fitted before dispatch if preferred; (either way, the "spare" will be supplied).
[i][b]The above price also includes an original Fender hard case, (NOT supplied as standard with this bass when bought new). These cases are both rare and costly, as they are specific to the short scale Mustang model. [/b][/i]
The case is in excellent condition, all the locks, catches & hinges work perfectly.
The original soft gig bag is also included in the sale as will be a spare set of D'Addario Chromes.

Bass on it's own with original gig bag - £550 or with hard case & strings £600 (negotiable)

I would interested in a trade [u][i](cash my way)[/i][/u] for a [b]long scale[/b] beater bass, ("Modern Player" Telecaster) or similar etc.

Carriage would be around £25 or I would be prepared to deliver or meet at a reasonable distance.

Call Brian on 07852 190333 for more details

[attachment=134660:66526d5ca824b1d3b04c210c24ecb54c.png][attachment=134661:IMG_0330.jpg][attachment=134662:IMG_0334.jpg][attachment=134663:IMG_0338.jpg][attachment=134664:IMG_0346.jpg]

Edited by onemanband