Why become a member? ×

Suhr Riot Black Ltd Edition
£110

fretmeister

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Lovely pedal, but I seem to have too many similar drives. It works very well on bass to add a bit of grit, and is awesome when used with (eg) a Boss LS2 to add some clean in. The little 3 way toggle switch changes the tone of it quite a lot.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Super condition with velcro on the bottom. Little rubber feet are in the box, along with a battery still in cellophane.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]£110.00 + delivery. Can be collected from Northants.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Special delivery is about £10 now!! So I'd go halves with any UK buyer on the post cost.[/size][/font]

Difficult question. My low gain is probably different to yours!

I think it does - but it doesn't do clean with gainy-sparkle. I suppose a good description is a bit like a plexi style marshall, getting a little bit lairy.

The low end is quite impressive for a non-bass specific pedal. The tone control deffo does something other than just take treble off, and the little switch changes it quite a lot too.