Why become a member? ×

FS 1985 Yamaha BB2000 New pics and Price Drop! Trades welcome
£695

basslondon

Wow mate, surprised to see this going so soon. But if you're not using it, totally understand. Been there done that, for sure.

Someone will be very happy with this.

Fellow owner's bump!

[quote name='basslondon' timestamp='1368523592' post='2077907']
Hi bought this on here a couple of months back restrung with new fender bass strings (45-105) bass is in stonkingly good condition.Plays like a dream. Non use forces sale so I'd like to see back what I paid (£695) includes original 1985 Yamaha ( hardish)case in used condition. Pics available here : (hope Terry doesn't mind). [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/202804-sold-yamaha-bb2000-1980s-almost-mint/page__fromsearch__1."]http://basschat.co.u..._fromsearch__1.[/url] I'm in Chiswick west London . not looking for exchanges at this point... Can ship at buyers cost but would prefer pickup for yours and mine piece of mind. Cheers Craig
[/quote]

I think you should be sectioned. Best bass Yamaha has ever made.

[quote name='BB2000' timestamp='1368555899' post='2078544']
[/quote]

:lol: I have to agree with the second statement at least

[quote name='BB2000' timestamp='1368555899' post='2078544']
[/quote]

I have no doubt you're correct in that regard. It's just not the best bass that i own which is either of my Statuses. Horses for courses really, just a matter of opinion. Its lovely and very similar in weigh and feel to my Aria SB1000 ( thru neck and multipy construction) but if it doesnt get used on it must be moved.