Why become a member? ×

For sale: Peavey BX 115 Bass Cab (Black Widow) 300W 8ohm
£50

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Peavey BX 115 Black Widow bass cab [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]300w [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]8ohm [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]There are a few small rips on the coating (just on a couple of the edges) and some scuffs here and there, which is to be expected with its age. Also, the "Peavey" badge is missing. However, the signs of wear are solely visible as the cab sounds great, especially if it is matched with a peavey head. I have never had any issues with it. Definitely a great cab for £50 [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Reason for sale is that I'm moving house soon and won't be able to take it with me.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will have to be collection only from Manchester.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Thank you! [/size][/font][/color]