Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 115 Compact with Faital Pro 15"
£175

Hey Folks,
With the arrival of my new Genz NX2 212 I doubt the Ashdown is going to get much use as a stand alone cab any more. I recently sold the matching 210 so I might as well see if this'll be of interest to anyone.
As of this moment I can't be bothered putting the original Ashdown driver back so I'll see if it moves as is. If not I'll sell the Faital-Pro separately at a later date.
So,
Recently upgraded ABM 115 Compact with a basically brand new, 1 gig old 8 ohm Faital Pro 15PR400. I've also foam lined the insides of the cab when I was in there.
There is some very minor scuffing on the tolex but apart from that she's good to go. as you'd expect it's a pretty decent upgrade in quality and tone.
I'd like £175 as it stands please, collected form Preston,Lancs. I'll be happy to box it up if you want to arrange your own courier collection. I'm not interested at this point in selling the FP driver separately.

Trade wise, about the only thing I'd be interested in atm is a GK MB200, should have kept my old one really.
Thanks for looking.
B)

Edited by kennyrodg