Why become a member? ×

ALESIS ADAT LX20 Digital 8 Track Recorder Price Reduction
£350

Time to part with my much loved but little used Adat Recorder. Purchased 10 years ago from Digital Village. It has had literally 100 hours of use, which in terms of wear is nearly new. Everything works as it should and I would describe the condition as excellent bar a few scuff marks on the top surface. It comes complete with mains lead, manual, box, remote control. (I will also throw in 2 Studio Spares looms (one pictured) and 2 new tapes for personal collection, but not if posting as they are rather heavy)
Whilst I am willing to post within the UK I would prefer local pick up. I'm close to M25 junct 28/A12, or could do a meet up within reason. So all you need is a mixer and you have a very tasty pro recording set up. I'm looking for £250.00. Paypal Gift/Bank Transfer/Cash on collection. I'm open to reasonable offers. If you would like further details please PM me.

[attachment=135389:DSC_0002.JPG][attachment=135390:DSC_0003.JPG][attachment=135391:DSC_0004.JPG][attachment=135392:DSC_0005.JPG]

Edited by paulmcnamara

I have a couple of ADAT's too so I will be interested in what they will go for. I gave up trying to sell them a good few years back now. Great bits of kit. I loved using them.

All the best with the sale.
Jazzyvee

• 3 weeks later...