Why become a member? ×

New (s/h) spector legend bass day - now with picture

markbunney

Came home from a shopping trip to London on saturday with an unexpected new purchase - a spector legend from wunjo bass.p

Ive been looking for another bass for a while and was considering a spector euro, but decided they were too expensive to take to our pub gigs.

I was walking down Denmark street on Saturday and they had a lovely spector legend in the window which is now in my house!

Its the first time I'd been in wunjo bass and I cant recommend it enough. Very relaxed, and the two guys working there were very helpful and friendly.

Edit - now with picture

Interestingly, I took took the back off to change the battery and the word "suk" had been scratched into the cavity about 15 times. I wonder if this is Korean for "solder" or very strange graffiti by the previous owner.

Edited by markbunney

To state the blindingly obvious on behalf of all BCers...

:useless:

I used to own a Legend 4 and it is probably the bass I most regret selling. So much so that I recently acquired an NS-94.

Edited by ead

[quote name='markbunney' timestamp='1370847644' post='2106131']
Wrote the post on train on way to work and have no pixs to hand :(
[/quote]

That's a pretty poor excuse man! :D

Having recently bought a used Euro 4, I would be very interested to hear what you think of the Legend. Which reminds me, I must get some pics taken of mine too... :blush:

Only had a quick go on it so far, but first impressions are good.

It has a nice slim neck which is very easy to play and a good variety of tones. Its heavier than it looks though.

Its my first non-fender bass for 10 years and so far its a nice change.

Will post pics soon

• 2 weeks later...