Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 21015 FS/FT - SOLD
£400

Guest MoJo

[url="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/bassman2790/media/032_zpse54607ff.jpg.html"][/url]

Seen here sitting under my old TB600 head, the 21015 is a great cab. 2 x 10" drivers, 1 x angled 15" driver and horn (with attenuation control). Rated at 1000 watts @ 4 ohms and 103dB sensitivity, this cab is as loud as you'll probably ever need to go and relatively light into the bargain. Comes with tailored cover. Only selling as I'm downsizing. Looking for £400 or trade for a small(ish) powerful (250w +) combo. Would prefer collection or I am willing to meet with the buyer within a reasonable distance of my DY3 address for fuel costs. Could be persuaded to ship if really pushed.

Edited by MoJo

You'll be sorry Mark, the only thing that compares at this sort of weight (your cab is 53lbs) is a Barefaced IMO.
Even with one of those, until it's done a few gigs you will miss that mid range thump and projection. And the volume. And the floor rumbling ;) .
Better off getting a GB Shuttle or GK MB 500 to sit on top :lol:
GLWTS,
Karl.

I get the feeling an S12T may be up for sale before too long :lol:
I miss my Schro 410 BMF so much, but with narrow doors in the house, I don't miss leaving my knuckles on the door frames at 2 am.
Mind, they are bad enough from me perpetually scraping them on the floor when I walk ;)