Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SDGR/GSR Pink bass (Needs repair)
£50

jokolono

Selling my (pink Ibanez SDGR bass. not sure of the exact model, but its 4 string and has 2 active pickups.
Not currently working, it was but was left in the cupboard for a little too long, and now the pickups are very intermittent and noisy. I'm sure its just a simple wiring problem, ive been meaning to get round to fixing it for the best part of a year now, and ive finally accepted its not going to happen, so figure it might be of use to another tinkerer.

The bass is actually one of the nicest basses ive played, the sound is really nice, and you can get almost any sound out of it, as the on board eq is so flexible. Really nice action on it, if it wasnt pink id be holding on to it, but my days of playing a pink bass are sadly long gone!

£50 ovno due to the repairs it needs (If it was fully working id be asking around £120)

Collection from Central Bristol (Old Market) preferable, but i can arrange delivery for around £10-15 extra.

**(Ignore the badly rotated pictures...it is actually right handed...just turn your screen upside down..)