Why become a member? ×

Fishman Fission SOLD
£150

mikeh

Here is my 'as new' Fishman Fission Bass Powerchord effect pedal. I always call it my rhythm guitarist in a box.
Excellent for the bass player in a 3 piece band, when the guitarist goes off on a solo you can switch this on and it plays along with you, like a second guitarist would. The clean signal goes into your bass rig, then you can send the effected signal go straight into the PA, you can also add a 5th above, or a 4th below to create amazing power chords an octave up from the bass tone.

This will come with the original power supply

Bass players, it's your turn: Fill in the holes in a power trio with this growling, monster effects box!
[b]Fission Bass Powerchord FX Pedal[/b] lets any bassist lay down beds of power by adding stacked harmonies over their bass lines. Through an intuitive set of controls and footswitches, several combinations of octaves, 4th and 5th above the root note combine to produce powerchords or octave-up effects.
It’s also a multi-effect pedal with up to 3 voices of harmony, adjustable noise gate, overdrive, tone and effect level. This power-effect combo gives you creative control over anything from subtle octaves to thick, grinding effects that even your guitar player will envy.
The [b]Fission Bass Powerchord FX Pedal[/b] uses state-of-the-art 32-bit signal processing and 24-bit audio conversion.

Edited by mikeh