Why become a member? ×

Jaco Pastorious secret song...

MiltyG565

...is what I wish we could mix in next month's BC Mix competition, but One of your tracks will suffice :)

Yes, We want tracks that you have recorded. Any genre, any quality. We want to try and keep things local, so if you have a track that you wouldn't mind us using for next month's mix competition, please do send me a PM.

Basically, I'll be giving the tracks a cursory listening, because I have much more free time than the competition organisers, and then I'll leave it up to Skol or Simon to choose one for us to use. If we get a lot of interest, it's possible that we might just put the ones we don't use on the shelf for the next month's competition, if that's fine by you.

We really do appreciate anybody throwing their name into the hat here. We want to keep it local. At the end of it, you will have several different mixes of your song, and you will be able to choose which one you like best, and we'll have had fun mixing it!

So PM me if you have an unmastered track that you want us to use.

Thanks.

Milton.