Why become a member? ×

I am a song writer from Nottingham looking for a Bass Player.

Baz Kane

Hallo all

A friend who is a bass player but is at uni a long way from me, told me about this site. I am looking for a Bass Player ti come join the band i have been playing in for a number of years now. My old bass mate does not want to gig any more wants to stay at home with his girlfriend. Me and the drummer 'Joe' still want to go show the world what we got, you can hear songs see gig vids at www.myspace.com/thenotomorrows this is very old gear, for newer gig vids please go to facebook Baz B Side Kane. The set is down and has been gigged and really does it's job. Working on new stuff using fl studio now, but still use my digital Tascam recorder now and again. I have started building my studio for the band, i start laying blocks tomorrow. BASS PLAYER WANTED PLEASE ASAP.

Thanks and all the best, have had a good read on hear a nice site like it.

Baz[attachment=138252:ACTIONS AND WORDS.mp3][attachment=138253:FOLDING SPACE.mp3][attachment=138254:LIFE AFTER MIDNIGHT.mp3][attachment=138255:04 RESONANT.mp3]

Hi Baz,

Good luck with finding your bassist!

I'm in the wrong part of the country to know anyone that may help, but you've advertised in the right section now, so hopefully someone will be able to help.

Welcome! This site is really cool.... Probably as bassist are usually the coolest people in most bands ;) :lol:

Edited by SpaceChick