Why become a member? ×

The Jetsonics are the Village Green....

Low End Bee

[quote name='Low End Bee' timestamp='1373011087' post='2132671']
We're playing the Twickenham Green Fair on Sunday 7th July. On about 4pm.
Expect small children dropping their ice creams and running away crying.
[/quote]
......and old gentlemen dropping their pint of Fullers ESB and crying.

That'll be me by the way. :D

Thanks for the lovely pics Silvia. Pity no one captured the granny zooming past the front of the stage on her mobility scooter...

Haven't done an outdoor gig for ages. No amp and DI via a Sansamp worked pretty well. Shame I couldn't see the LED's on anything or the fret markers on the new bass in the sunshine. The Eastwood worked pretty well. There's a bit of an adjustment after being a P Bass player for so long. But it's feeling more comfortable now.

[quote name='Low End Bee' timestamp='1373273976' post='2135429']
Thanks for the lovely pics Silvia. Pity no one captured the granny zooming past the front of the stage on her mobility scooter...[/quote]

It was a pleasure, Ad! The problem with taking photos of your setup was that you guys were in the shade, compared with the extremely bright surroundings, and had a dark backdrop.
That meant I had to zoom in as close as possible, rather than take more panoramic shots, or the result would have been either the band disappearing in a dark background while the audience/scooter etc. were correctly exposed, or the band being visible but the audience becoming a bright blob of white light.

The above possibly due to my relatively cheap - and hence limited - camera and my refusal to have anything to do with Photoshop and the like :rolleyes: :lol:

Edited by bluejay