Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2006 Musicman Stingray 4 HH: SOLD
£900

For sale is a stunning Musicman Stingray 4 String with HH configuration from 2006. It's in absolutely wonderful condition and comes with both black and white/cream pearloid original Musicman pickguards.

It weighs in at approximately 9lbs, so is a lovely light weight. It is currently strung with a set of D'Addario Chromes Flats with a nice action. There is no case unfortunately.

The neck has been gently sanded and treated with several coats of BIrchwood Casey Tru oil and the back of the neck finished with Birchwood Casey Gunstock wax (as recommended on the Ernie Ball forums). THis has really brought out the flame in the neck and has revived the gorgeous satin feel to the neck.

I'm not looking for trades on this bass unfortunately and due to the lack of a case I wouldn't want to post (unless someone sends me a case or gigbag or wants me to purchase one for them).

Yours for £900.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1373191697' post='2134448']
Matey you're searching hard for 'the one' at the moment aren't you!

Pretty bass bump too ;)
[/quote]

My old P Bass is 'the one' Andy. It's taken me a long time to realise. The search for a decent backup is the problem ;)

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1373191764' post='2134449']
My old P Bass is 'the one' Andy. It's taken me a long time to realise. The search for a decent backup is the problem ;)
[/quote]

Am more than happy for my fretted blazer to be your backup matey? ;)

[quote name='roonjuice' timestamp='1373192885' post='2134471']
Yeah, I've even approached mm about a custom build of "the one" but with the options I want it would have to be " the two" And cross merge parts..... EXPENSIVO!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I don't know any of the detail but it sounds expensive just from what you've written :)