Why become a member? ×

TECH SOUNDSYSTEMS 4x12 - ND 412 S - SOLD
£500

whynot

I picked this up a while back to cover a string of gigs where I needed a big on-stage sound compared to my usual hotel work, but thats finished and currently have nothing in the diary that warrants holding onto it.
Tech SS 4x12 Neo bass cab in excellent condition with fitted cover. Massive punchy tone at only 57lbs, 1200 watts, 4 ohms.
Not much bigger than your average 4x10 and probably lighter.
Rear panel shows various setting for the tweeter, not intrusive at all at lower levels. You can add a standard on/off footswitch to control the tweeter.
Colour of covering is more representative in the back panel image.
Here is a links for full specification... [url="http://www.tech-soundsystems.de/eng/home/"]http://www.tech-soun...ms.de/eng/home/[/url]
Ideally looking for a straight sale.
No postage, so collection only from South London.

Edited by whynot

I own the 6x10" version from this range and it is my main cab. Mine weighs 66lbs, that's for a 6x10" cab!!!
It has castors but you can lift it with one hand.

This 4x12" is a bargain.

These cabs are amazingly light, sound incredible and can take a lot of punishment. I use mine with a QSC 3,100 watt power amp and it doesn't just get louder but the sound gets bigger and stays totally clear. These cabs are the best kept secret in the bass world, and the versatility of the tweeter is a god-send.

Bump, for a fellow lefty. :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='pete.young' timestamp='1375811557' post='2166051']
My Burman would sound immense through this. Psychoandy would be able to hear it from his house! Fancy a trade for an EBS Neo 2x12 ?
[/quote]mmmm in waiting :)

Hello, I see you're after a straight sale but willl throw an EA iAmp 800 and CXL 112 (includes EA bag and rack 'ears' for the head and good padded cover for the cab..) into the mix... if you don't ask... I can send pix if you'd like.

[quote name='rumour6' timestamp='1375823627' post='2166262']
Hello, I see you're after a straight sale but willl throw an EA iAmp 800 and CXL 112 (includes EA bag and rack 'ears' for the head and good padded cover for the cab..) into the mix... if you don't ask... I can send pix if you'd like.
[/quote]
Hi, thanks for the offer but I notice your Edinburgh, and I don't really want to ship.

[quote name='pete.young' timestamp='1375811557' post='2166051']
My Burman would sound immense through this. Psychoandy would be able to hear it from his house! Fancy a trade for an EBS Neo 2x12 ?
[/quote]
Great cabs those EBS 2x12s, had one in the past. Not really what I need but thanks for the offer. As I'm typing this I've realised the Tech is only 4 lbs heavier than that EBS, but double the speakers.