Why become a member? ×

FS Lakland Skyline 44-02 Deluxe
£700

GBassLondon

[b]London UK[/b]

[b]4 string model with dual Bartolini MK1 (MM/J) pickups and active preamp (ie not the new sort with Lakland pickups)[/b]

[b]Was a custom model so is a mottled sparkly green kind of colour, has one minor chip in the paintwork near the rear strap lock, otherwise extremely good condition.[/b]

[b]Very versatile bass and unbelievably playable! Being sold for a downwards trade in the context of saving up for a wedding :)[/b]

[b]Leave message or PM for further details. Photos to follow tomorrow when I'm not at work![/b]

Now with photos - as you can see from the serial number, this is a 2007 model. The one minor chip in the paintwork near the bridge can be seen. Otherwise no blemishes. Price £700 ono

[attachment=139538:photo (7).JPG][attachment=139539:photo (8).JPG][attachment=139540:photo (9).JPG][attachment=139541:photo (10).JPG][attachment=139542:photo (11).JPG][attachment=139543:photo (12).JPG][attachment=139544:photo (13).JPG][attachment=139545:photo (14).JPG][attachment=139546:photo (15).JPG]

OK, so I may have been M&S sold this originally. Quite irritating but not basschat's fault! Thanks for the help Dusty!

Am asking Lakland about the serial number but for now this seems to be a 44-01. I will therefore probably have to close this thread and reopen and £700 is obviously too high for a 44-01. Will see if Lakland get back to me soon to confirm.

[quote name='GBassLondon' timestamp='1374524087' post='2149760']
Ok seems like this is a 44-01. Sucks for me but means it'll be cheaper for the buyer! Will post a new thread soon with updated price- might but some better photos on too. Will still keep an eye on this thread :)
[/quote]

Mate that's a proper bummer for you if you bought it as a 44-02! significant price difference :(