Why become a member? ×

Good places to get CDs printed (with case/cover/insert)

AttitudeCastle

Hey guys!

Thought I'd ask here as you guys know everything!

My band is recording our first proper set of tracks in the studio for the next few weeks, and we are keen to get a couple hundred albums made, CD, Jewel case, with art work on the front, track listing on the back and some printing on the CD (nothing fancy)

Can anyone reccomend a service/website to get this done?

We have all the artwork done, in high quality files etc all ready to go, and the insert designed and done and such, just need somewhere to get it made!

Any ideas, and is there anywhere where we can get it all done in one go?

Online is ideal as we're a tad remote.

Suggestions and tips are welcome!

It's just something we're toying with if viable, to sell/hand out and what not.

Thanks in advance!

My band just used Discwizards. 1,000 top-quality jewel cased CDs with gatefold art and poly wrapping cost about £790-ish inc VAT. Took about two weeks, very pleased

[attachment=139283:box.jpg][attachment=139284:1044329_543230592390600_1500177226_n.jpg]

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1374097326' post='2145328']
My band just used Discwizards. 1,000 top-quality jewel cased CDs with gatefold art and poly wrapping cost about £790-ish inc VAT. Took about two weeks, very pleased

[attachment=139283:box.jpg][attachment=139284:1044329_543230592390600_1500177226_n.jpg]
[/quote]

Thanks!

Will look into it! :D

Also, love the band/album name and the art!

Any snaps of the back for reference?

Edited by AttitudeCastle

I do all of ours myself. Buy printable CDs and jewel cases from whoever sells them cheap, I get mine from Amazon. Burn the CDs with Toast. Print the CDs on my trusty Epson Photo R220. Print out the inserts on card for the front insert and paper for the back track listing and get the others, or a friend, to cut them out. Stanley knife and a metal rule work well. This is seriously boring so in the end I paid my nephew a few quid to cut them out. Works out pretty cheap, so more profit if you sell them or less of a loss if you give them away. You can see our last 2 albums here, http://www.6ts.co.uk/album.html

Edited by bertbass