Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD *** Sadowsky Metro MVHPJ - Vintage Tint Natural / Maple Neck
£1275

Gary Williams

I thought this was a keeper but something has come up on these pages that I need to fund so with regret, my gorgeous MVHPJ is up for sale.

I bought this new in September 2011 from Tone Control in Denmark - I would have bought a standard finish but I saw this online and fell in love and paid the extra for this finish & shipping etc.

Fantastic bass - the vintage tint natural finish combined with the tortoiseshell pickguard look stunning. I look after my basses so this is pretty much as new minus a few of the usual "playing" surface scratches on the pickguard.

Nice low action, also has the Sadowsky / Hipshout Extender to drop down to a low D.

Comes with the Sadowsky soft case and all tools etc.

So many sounds from this bass - from the warm P bass thump to hard nasal Jaco bridge tones and with both pickups, the combination of the Jazz/Precision pickups create a great distinctive sound especially the slap tone :0)

NO TRADES PLEASE

Not sure about shipping costs with this so let me know where you are and I'll get a quotation. Obviously it always makes me nervous shipping any bass.

[b]Priced at 1275.00[/b]

I'll let the pictures do the talking ;0) (excuse the flies in the pics!)

Edited by Gary Williams