Why become a member? ×

Incorporating zoom pedal in rack system.

Kevin Dean

I'm just trying to think of the best way to get a Zoom MS60B or a Zoom B3 into a rack system at the moment I have one space left that has just enough room under a MB little Rocker . I do have a Rack draw that I could use & I could remove my Peterson Rack tuner giving me 2 unit spaces & use the Zoom tuner.Or just plonk the pedal ontop of the rack case ? any ideas welcome.

It sounds like you might not have enough space to do so, but in the past I have used a rack shelf (2u height available) with good ole cable ties or velcro to hold pedals in place. I'm assuming that you'll be setting up just one patch on the pedal left switched on?

I think other than that I'm not sure as the pedals are taller than a 1u space. Now, if only Zoom did a half rack version with MIDI connections......

... oh wait, they used to do the 9050S back in the 90's that did the job nicely, but in comparison to todays effects, it does sound a bit pants!