Why become a member? ×

Delta Bass 300W amp, speaker and flight case combo
£230

Selling the Delta Bass 300W speaker combo with a flight case, all in really good condition! Just need a bit more room in the house now, and haven't used in a while.
I'm in South Devon, so collection preferred or can arrange a courier at buyers expense.

Please note, there is no foot pedal included but all the cables are.

Edited by torielliott

I know that these things are a little bit of an unknown quantity, but they are very good and with the extension this is going to be a pretty powerful and versatile rig, especially for the money in question. I recently sold mine for the rather daft reason (and an equally daft price), in that I wanted a Mesa Walkabout (again) and couldn't really justify having two bass combos around the place, even if the Delta is also very good for DB and acoustic instruments as well as their electric cousins (link and positive comments from ex-owners here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/212047-fs-delta-bass-300-fs-2x8-combo-sold-pending-the-usual/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]). I think there's some threads on TB about these, one of which includes input from the designer about what they were trying to achieve in producing them. I'll link if I can find the time to search it out

Chris

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='torielliott' timestamp='1376076251' post='2169550']
Thanks for your message John, unfortunately we won't be splitting the combo :)
[/quote]

No problem. Best wishes with the sale. I'm very pleased with the Delta, quality feel about it and pretty indestructible construction too!

[quote name='oldslapper' timestamp='1376069290' post='2169382']
Ooooh! If you ever think of splitting the extension cab, let me know. I now have Clarky's 2x8 combo.
I'm in south west so not too far.

John
[/quote]

Clarky's............? This is one of the few things I've owned that hasn't also been owned by Mark :D

Keep in mind John that your is 4ohm having had a driver upgrade. Not sure if the head will run below 4ohm comfortably, but at least you're getting the full output into the current drivers

C

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1376086126' post='2169710']

Clarky's............? This is one of the few things I've owned that hasn't also been owned by Mark :D

Keep in mind John that your is 4ohm having had a driver upgrade. Not sure if the head will run below 4ohm comfortably, but at least you're getting the full output into the current drivers

C
[/quote]

Blood and sand! Sorry Chris.....mind you, it wouldn't have surprised me if young Clarky had owned it, as you said :-)

Forgot about the 4ohm load into the 2 eights. That puts me out of the running then.

John

[quote name='oldslapper' timestamp='1376119198' post='2169853']
Blood and sand! Sorry Chris.....mind you, it wouldn't have surprised me if young Clarky had owned it, as you said :-)

Forgot about the 4ohm load into the 2 eights. That puts me out of the running then.

John
[/quote]

It might run that low (2ohm), but if i were going to do it I'd either be very careful or replace the drivers in the combo for an 8ohm load first
C

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...