Why become a member? ×

Westone Thunder

offmybass

I've recently picked up a Westone Thunder body that I'm going to try to make a project out of, my problem is I'm having difficulty finding a neck for it.
Can't seem to find a matching neck for sale anywhere and the neck on my Fender Jazz doesn't look like it would fit, the neck pocket is roughly 63cmx85cmx15cm. Does anyone have any idea what sort of neck would fit? Trying to do it on the cheap so hoping the answer is something along the lines of a squire

If you don't take up Headofire on his offer you probably would be best off buying a cheap complete Thunder and using the best bits of each, selling what you don't need. There's a collect only Thunder on ebay at the moment for £75 if you live near Hampshire. If not they occasionally pop up for that sort of money anyway. I suspect you'll pay half that amount for a reasonable cheap neck in any case, and have the attendant problems with fit and intonation to deal with.