Why become a member? ×

FS: Samson PB11 Powerbrite Power Conditioner

Dan_Nailed

Very top bit of rack in that image. It's a Samson surge protector with a built in rack light, has 10 IEC outlets and a pop-out fluorescent light that is extremely bright. You turn all the outlets on with one switch and go. Has a circuit breaker built in that stops your fuses popping, and you get gels for the front window to change the colour (red, blue and purple included). Unswitched socket on the front for running constant power stuff (handy for laptops).

Is in new conditon as it has been racked since the day I bought it. Only selling because I just bought a Mesa Bass 400+ and need an extra rack space. Manual included. I'll include a few IEC male to female connectors and some IEC to 3-prong plug sockets too (made these for some stuff I used to own that had fixed power leads, such as a Sansamp PSA-1).

Main benefit of these things is you only need one wall socket to plug a rack's worth of stuff in to!

£50 with £5 shipping.

Product page here - [url="http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=105"]http://www.samsontech.com/products/product....cfm?prodID=105[/url]

[email protected] Edited by Dan_Nailed

I think I'll pass actually, I'nm just getting tempted by shiny lights I can't really afford :) Good luck with the sale :huh:

The stuff that's come out of this rack is in very good condition though people, buy from Dan with confidence :huh:

[quote name='Finbar' post='218065' date='Jun 13 2008, 02:27 AM']I think I'll pass actually, I'nm just getting tempted by shiny lights I can't really afford :) Good luck with the sale :huh:

The stuff that's come out of this rack is in very good condition though people, buy from Dan with confidence :huh:[/quote]

Ahh go on man, you know you want to do what I do and plug in 1 AC lead, 1 speaker lead and your guitar lead, press a switch and then play!

[quote name='Finbar' post='218325' date='Jun 13 2008, 02:10 PM']Thinking about getting a 1u rear mounted 13 amp PDU instead. More versatile than IEC sockets. And I don't really NEED the light ;p[/quote]

I used one of these for a bit but they're no good if you try and plug big power adaptors into them for FX, or step down transformers for US gear, as the plugs are too big and won't fit over the edge of the rack case. If you mount them lower in the rack they stop you getting to DI outs etc, and IEC's are generally neater I find.

I'm going back to a good old surge protected, switchable 4-way, zip tied into the back of my rack, so I can't really espouse neatness haha!