Why become a member? ×

I Gotta Learn These Parts

Lowender

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1377611361' post='2189357']
May I hear some of your music please?
[/quote]

Sure, but I am well aware that's a no win proposition because ANYTHING can be criticized. And it's doubtful someone is going to be receptive to someone with whom they want to prove wrong. How do you attach an mp3 here?

[quote name='Lowender' timestamp='1377629283' post='2189688']
Sure, but I am well aware that's a no win proposition because ANYTHING can be criticized. And it's doubtful someone is going to be receptive to someone with whom they want to prove wrong. How do you attach an mp3 here?
[/quote]

:) You misjudge me, old thing. I'm just interested to hear your songwriting. Of course it's prompted by your claims, but I will be listening as a music fan because that's really all I care about, music's not a competition.

Have you a Soundcloud account you can link to? Much easier than the file management system here and I can't work out how to attach a file either :)

Cheers.

there are plenty of artists who do not write and are very memorable

there are artists who write who really deserve more recognition (paul brady for instance)

conversely there are many writers who are amazing but never get anywhere near the limelight and can still walk down cleethorpes high street unrecognised even after penning some of the most memorable tunes of the past 30 years

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1377631640' post='2189731']
:) You misjudge me, old thing. I'm just interested to hear your songwriting. Of course it's prompted by your claims, but I will be listening as a music fan because that's really all I care about, music's not a competition.

Have you a Soundcloud account you can link to? Much easier than the file management system here and I can't work out how to attach a file either :)

Cheers.
[/quote]

What's ya pleasure? Jazz? Rock? Or solo bass?