Why become a member? ×

Aguilar Tonehammer 500 *** WITHDRAWN ****
£500

Monarch

Hi All,

I'm downsizing my current rig and as such my [b]Aguilar Tonehammer 500[/b] head is for sale. I've owned this amp since new and it was purchased approximately 12/15 months ago from GuitarGuitar. Its been gigged but is in excellent condition (literally a couple of tiny scuffs). See attached photo.

I would prefer the buyer to collect however I can arrange shipping if required (I have the original box so it won't be a problem). I'm based in a town approximately 15 miles from Leicester city centre so if you are local or in the the area you are more than welcome to stop in and give the amp a try.

I'm looking for [b]£500![/b]

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. See my feedback thread (link in my signature), hopefully you can tell I'm not a dodgy geezer! I'm also selling my Barefaced Midget T and Barefaced Compact (I'll do a deal if anybody was interested in the whole rig together...). See my other thread for more details on the cabs!

Thanks,

Andy

[url="http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/AndyCleaverPhotoBucket/media/IMG_08881_zpscdf67415.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by Monarch

Having just acquired a TH350 I can vouch for how amazing these heads sound! I was incredibly impressed by the tone, and am seriously thinking about shifting my Fender Bassman 100 as a result...

Good luck with the sale! This is a great price for one of these, too.