Why become a member? ×

Heartfield DR5 for sale...Rare!
£700

Basscrow3

Hi Basschat Dudes,

I am selling my Heartfield DR5 bass, which I have had for the past 19 years. This is a beautiful bass with a great feel/playability and tone.

I have gigged and recorded in so many different kinds of bands/sessions and it has always stamped its' mark on the sound with a tight but deeply warm and resonant quality. Here are a few links to recordings of this bass:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-gpNtW-xqI[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbh8CcrbwbA[/media]

If you'd like to hear more of this bass check out Jimpster's albums "Martian Arts" and "Messages from the Hub" (Freerange Records).

This is a lived-in working instrument and has never let me down (but you need to make sure that the battery isn't likely to run out mid-gig, as this bass will cut-out mid-song if you're not careful!

Obviously this bass has some scratches, the top-cap of one tone pot is missing, and the strap-nuts are not the best looking...so, I am selling it "AS IS"...what you see is what you get...and what you get is a great bass!

Please see the attached photos...I am including the padded case which although it's a bit battered, provides very good padding and protection for a soft case. . .

My preference would be a cash sale, with the buyer collecting directly from me in North London...but if you are genuinely interested and live elsewhere I will be happy to organise shipping, and would add the shipping fee to the total price.

[b]Let me know via this forum asap if you are interested, or call me directly on 07930 247 966[/b]

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Cheyne :)
[attachment=143164:image(1).jpeg]
[attachment=143165:image(2).jpeg]
[attachment=143166:image(3).jpeg]
[attachment=143167:image(4).jpeg]
[attachment=143168:image(5).jpeg]
[attachment=143169:image(6).jpeg]