Why become a member? ×

Too cool for feedback?

sprocketflup

[quote name='gary mac' timestamp='1378792708' post='2204638']
That is a worry, didn't occur to me that any of that had gone on here. :(
[/quote]

Extremely rare Gary, but it happened to me. See page two of my feedback.
He HAS in fairness changed his behaviour since then, but he had negative feedback from me and two others. He also tried to screw Ash, who was much wiser. This guy changed his member name last December, losing his negative feedback. Mine was still on my feedback,still is, despite asking mods to remove his comments.
So, yes, rare, but it happens.

[quote name='gary mac' timestamp='1378798637' post='2204685']
My useless memory Karl, just visited your feedback page, only to find I commented on it at the time :blush:
[/quote]

Didn't like to say :lol: :lol: :lol: , but I was very grateful for your comments!

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='Lowender' timestamp='1378790702' post='2204632']
I guess I wouldn't leave feedback cause I don't even know where you'd do it.

Here's the thing with feedback though...I find it's either too flattering or too dismissive. In other words, most of it is useless. If someone is easily impressed or someone just wants to knock you down what's to be gained? Few people can critique music objectively, since taste, is subjective.

I'll say this about what I heard. It's nice enough. Well perfomred. Professional. Bass playing sounds good. I didn't find it especially captivating, but it's hard to get into music you never heard before.

The bass had too much low end. I get that you want it up front but if it's loud and boomy it just sounds amateurish. The kick drum also shared the sonic space of the bass ( a boost around 300hz) and that made things more woofy.

It's not the type of thing that's getting record contracts, not to mention the age factor. But at a certain point, music has to be about making art and/or entertaining others. Getting angry because they aren't paying attention isn't the best PR toward getting more fans.

That's my feedback. In part.
[/quote]

We're talking about the feedback forum, where people leave a report on how their financial transaction on here went down, not leaving feedback about music :) In this respect, I think it's perfectly acceptable to get grumbly about people who neglect to leave a note to say how awesomely quick you are to post stuff, how bombproof your packaging is and what an all round great guy/gal you are.