Why become a member? ×

Soundcloud rocks!!

Bilbo

I recently went Pro on Soundcloud as I kept having to delete stuff every time I posted something new. I just looked at my stats and have had well over 7,000 views to date. It would take me years to play before that many people in real life!! As, increasingly, a lot of the material on there is my own stuff, I reckon that's bloody marvellous!! :lol:

+1 from me.

SoundCloud is a great platform and a great community too. Unpretentious, easy to use and popular among listeners as well as musicians.

I've met some great people on there and love using the site to browse different genres of music.

I've heard that Google are keen to buy it (along with everything else on planet earth), but they'd be fools to mess with the format. It certainly rocks! :)

[quote name='lowdown' timestamp='1379001889' post='2207624']
Not arf.......
I have had tracks licensed for Sony PSP Mini games and iPad/Android Apps through people lurking
on Soundcloud. They messaged me and I just sent them off to my Library company.
I am just about to get the Soundcloud Pro as well, much bigger audience open to you.
[/quote]

That's awesome mate. So what's the trick in getting noticed? I guess using the correct/appropriate tags?

[quote name='RockfordStone' timestamp='1379003336' post='2207647']
how much is it to go pro just out of interest?
[/quote]

It's 29 Euros for the year, a total bargain IMO. Or 3 Euro a month if you wanna do it that way.

[quote name='Mornats' timestamp='1379008863' post='2207730']
That's awesome mate. So what's the trick in getting noticed? I guess using the correct/appropriate tags?
[/quote]

Possible, but more than likely having more Media friendly cues,
as opposed to song format - But who knows, pot luck I suppose.