Why become a member? ×

TRADED with bagsieblue. Loaded Sunburst Farida FJB-20 Swamp Ash Jazz Bass body, for trade
£150

Guest teamcoy

Here is my Farida FJB-20 body, loaded with Farida pickups, high mass bridge and a KiOgon wiring loom with tone pull for series. Also an additional scratchplate in pearloid white, white pickup covers, additional black control plate and and Farida neck plate. The black scratchplate is actually tortoise shell with black sticky back plastic on top.

The body is in very good condition, a couple of scuffs near the back strap pin, I tried photographing them but they didn't show up, very minor. Very tight neck pocket which is standard fender size, the three necks I have tried it with are all very at home on it. I bought it in December 2010 from Red Dog in Edinburgh, sold the neck on last year as prefer a Precision neck.

Ideally I am after a trade for a Natural or Lake Placid Blue precision body, I may be able to add something to the trade depending on the body.

£150 Trade Value including postage.

Edited by teamcoy

I played this very bass in red dog music - nice bass - sounded great had sold by the time I went for a second play

utterly unrelated to your sale - but I lived in Edinburgh and then moved down to leeds, you bought this in the burgh, but have location as leeds on your profile - you also moved south?

utterly OT so bump!

Bizarre Luke, yes it sounds great, I just don't feel the jazz love any more.

Re: Edinburgh, my wife is from up there and in laws are up in Roslin, I bought it on a christmas visit up that way, merry xmas to me.