Why become a member? ×

SOLD Schroeder 410BMF SOLD
£450

Guest MoJo

I regretted selling my Schroeder 21015 and when this came up in a trade offer, I snapped it up. It's a hell of a bass cab, very light for a 4x10, rated at 1000 watts I believe, at 4 ohms with a claimed (and very believable) SPL of 103dB / 1W / 1M. Very loud and punchy with well defined lows and crisp, clear highs (even with the HF horn turned off).
An opportunity to buy back my 21015 has arisen and I feel the voicing of the 21015 suits my needs better than the 410BMF. Previously owned by both Karlfer and Lozz196 who, I'm sure will vouch for this great cab. In superb condition thanks to the padded cover (included). Looking for £450 collected or £475 shipped. Pictured here (below) sitting under my old HA3500

[url="http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/markmojo1962/media/410BMF_zps2c660584.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by MoJo

I indeed will vouch for this cab, it is awesome. Less mid-focused than most Schroeders, I believe that was the intention with the BMF range. This for me has to be one of the best "one cab does all" cabs around. Great sound, great sound dispersion and will handle ridiculous amounts of power.

Plenty big enough as a single cab for pubs and clubs then?
Can I ask you (and the two previous owners if they are reading) what amps you have been using through it?
I am getting ready to gig with my band and was thinking of moving from my combo to a Bass Terror....this looks like it could be a cracking cab to go with it.

I've been using a Gallien Krueger MB800 and it's plenty loud enough to kill two half stack guitarists without breaking into a sweat. It moves more air than you'll ever need in a pub or club

I was thinking of changing to a Terror Bass head at one point. A TB500 into this cab would be a killer rig

It's actually 1200 watts RMS not 1000 as previously stated