Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2006 Fender USA Lined Fretless Jazz Bass: SOLD
£575

Old Horse Murphy

For sale is a 2006 USA Fender lined Fretless Jazz Bass in beautiful sunburst. It comes with a tortoise shell, white and black pickguard and all the case candy but no case sadly (but will be supplied in a good padded gigbag).

It also comes with a set of US pickups and VVT wiring set (including knobs, pots and bell plate). It's currently wired up with the factory fitted S1 wiring set up, but the front pickup only seems to work when the button is pushed in. To be fair, it makes the bass sound massive and gives it a really lovely sound, but as I've not had the chance to fix the wiring, I will supply it with the alternative wiring set as mentioned above.

Condition-wise its in veyr good overall condition with very little fretwear on the neck. The body is generally very good, but someone has either drill holes for the chrome pickup covers (also supplied, but not Fender) and either refilled the holes or aborted their attempt half-way through. I can't tell but have taken pictures.

It's currently strung with flatwounds and plays and sounds beautiful. It really is a good fretless. It's also very lightweight and comfortable to play

I'm looking for £575 plus shipping, but would be happy for the bass to be picked up or meet half-way.

No trades please :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy